How to Reach Russ

He's at home
His cell 619-778-3231

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today started rough, but got better. Russ started his day with stomach problems (the oral pain meds can upset the stomach), my day started with tears (a husband being run over by a truck can cause stress).

By the end of the day things were better. We visited, shared some smiles, I updated him on the world outside, and soon things seemed ok.

Russ worked with PT and got very close to sitting up, all he has to do is get his legs over the edge of the bed. He's moving and flexing more everyday.
Not sure what day he'll move to rehab, it's one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Russ, Lisa and Family,
    We continue to pray for you all. I've had some good talks with Steven, I was able to share about the time my dad had a heart attack when I was 18-it's very difficult to see your strong father in such a vulnerable state. Love you all and hoping Russ will be able to return home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing better Russ... John sends you his prayers from Iraq for a speedy and smooth recovery!!! We have you all in our prayers every day! Please let us know if we can do anything to help - I know you have a huge army helping out, but if there is anything you need we are just a click away!
    Myssie McCann

    ReplyDelete